30 October 2007

Saccharine High


The Tumult: Obliterate my memory of your poetry. Ravage the thing that dares speak your name. Deafen my ears from the lilting strains of your song. Shield my sight from the trance of your gaze.


The Poetry: All of these don't mean I love you less. I still plan to live my life with you. You mean so much to me. I hope you realize that also. Sorry if you didn't understand me. I want you to know that I truly understand you. Wish I could be there just to hold you tight.

The Tumult: ...................



Then there was just silence. Merely silence...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and the tumult finally found serenity...

Issa Jimenez said...

maybe..

or maybe the tumult may just be gathering strength for the time being before it can fully unleash its fury..

 
Template by suckmylolly.com